Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-03 Origin:Site
description of job:
1. According to the new products designed by the engineer, make drawings of the products and parts, process requirements, product packaging methods and packaging materials;
2. Carry out a cost assessment of the new product to be developed;
3. Design verification for newly developed products;
4. Confirm the mold used by the supplier to open new parts;
5. New product component inquiry;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
1. Mechanical, communication, electronics and other related majors;
2. More than 2 years experience in drawing mechanical parts;
3. Proficiency in computer office software, proficient in Pro-E (or Solid-Works) 3D graphics software;
4. Familiar with machining process, familiar with electroplating, injection molding process;
5. Proficiency in English.